Here's the last speedlink of the year. It has a little of "this and that" for just about everyone.
1. Wiring Yourself for Success
Chris Brogan has an awesome, simple model for creating "compass points" for the new year. Compass points are more than resolutions, better than goals. Very cool idea.
2. Lemonade documentary now available on DVD
Yes! It's finally out on DVD. Amazon has it, too. Do. Not. Miss. This. One.
3. This convinces social media skeptics
A neat post from Lois Kelly. Check out the live data counter- cool stuff!
4. Interactive Narratives
A neat collection of visual storytelling from around the world.
5. Fear of bad ideas
Seth Godin does it again. Fabulous reminder in case you missed it.
7. Can a speech really change the world?
A thoughtful reminder from communications master and author, Nick Morgan.
8. Social media marketing explained in 61 words
Enough said- this is a perfect definition!
P.S. Feel free to share this post with others with the "Share Article" button below.