Wow– three years of blogging!
This is a great time to say "thank you" to every subscriber, reader, commenter, emailer, supporter, fan. Each of you inspire me to keep writing and sharing.
If you're a fairly new reader, here's just a few highlights you might have missed from the past year:
1. 17 Invisible LinkedIn Tricks Revealed is one of the most popular articles I've ever written. Wow– what a total surprise that was!
2. I published the first guest article from positioning and creativity guru, Mark Levy: The Fascination Method. His article was a smash hit!
3. I was totally surprised to have won "Best Use of Blogs" from the Strateg-e Award in April: Bringing Brands to Life Wins 2009 Strateg-e Award
4. 7 Sure-Fire Steps for Creating Your Company’s Documentary summarizes my 25 year old process of producing films for organizations.
5. The Hero’s Journey Pt.1: Corporate Video Storytelling is one in a four-part series covering the journey people take when they appear for an on-camera interview.
6. I posted my first interview ever featuring author and communication coach Nick Morgan. I loved his book "Trust Me: Four Steps to Authenticity" so much I had to interview him for readers here.
7. McMurry featured me in their beautifully designed, interactive e-book on how to work with a producer to get groovy video. It's filled with great tips and ideas for people in organizations wishing integrate video into their communication strategies.
Thank you for your time and attention– I know it's in short supply these days. Here's to another rockin' year!