Can business communication sound human?
Do you wish you could take corporate-speak out of business communication?
Can business messages be yawn-free?
Are you looking for tips to turn business messages into people-sounding messages?If communication in business sounds confusing, your engagement levels probably aren't what they could be.
Social media and social networking are creating a new narrativeThe new narrative is about believability, personality, dialogue and one-to-one interaction. It's time for organizations to embrace and integrate these changes into their business communication strategies.
Corporate-speak is the last thing customers wantI've specialized in humanizing business communications for 25 years. Speaking with a human touch personalizes a company's message; ultimately creating deeper engagement levels between you and your audience.
This blog will help you:
- Learn practical interviewing tips so your guests feel comfortable in front of the camera or microphone.
- Take the "starch" out of formal business communications.
- Boost your creativity through productivity tips I'm discovering all the time.
- Increase employee engagement and employer branding through new media strategies.
- Discover shortcuts to beat writer's block.
- Learn simple strategies to overcome writing obstacles.
Why subscribe?If you work in a non-profit or mid-to-large sized organization, you might be frustrated with "the same old song and dance" in business communication and media.
I'll share with you some simple and practical business communication tips that will help you talk in ways your audience can relate to – without the gobbledygook.Plus, you'll receive a gorgeous looking e-book packed with simple writing strategies to boost your writing power when you subscribe for updates.
Who else has subscribed to this site?
- Public relations pros
- Social media ninjas
- Corporate communications professionals
- Human resource executives
- Advertising executives
- Media companies
What should you do next?Subscribe for future updates and receive a free e-book. You'll receive a professionally produced, 25-page e-book on how to write faster, better, easier. Just enter your email address up above, on the right.